$28.95 GST Inclusive
Wash’n Seal with Carnauba Wax is not just any car wash. It is a complete car cleaning and waxing process in one. Our E-Valence Technology ensures it’s simply the best wash and wax to bring out the natural lustre in the paint. It also contains a UV inhibitor which will help protect the colour from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Formulated to reduce the surface tension, solubilise, lift and disperse dirt and other contaminants from the vehicle surface:
- While our E-Valence formula will clean your vehicle without penetrating the surface or substrate.
- Furthermore, this car shampoo contains one of the highest concentrations of grade 1 carnauba wax available in a car wash today.
- This concentration will not just bring out the natural lustre in the paint; it will seal the outer coating;
- Bringing out the best results on all modern and period-correct automotive paints and surfaces.
- And Wash’n Seal with Carnauba Wax is fine to use on vehicles with protective wraps and ceramic coatings.
- Plus, the advanced formula will help to protect your vehicle against industrial fallout and other environmental damage.
- Best of all, it’s 100% Water Based, 100% Biodegradable, and 100% Silicone, Solvent and VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) free.
- And they are 100% Environmentally Friendly, the sustainable car care solution of tomorrow.
Simply the best car cleaning process for your car and the planet.
Indeed, it is the ideal preparation for applying Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax.
For best results, wash using a Microfibre Noodle Wash Mitt.
For a detailed outline of the wash process, please review our post titled The Car Wash Process.
Directions for use: please click on the Instructions Tab
Free delivery for orders over $100
Shake bottle before use.
Soft rinse the vehicle first.
Simply add 50-75 ml of Wash’n Seal to a 5-litre bucket of hot water.
The hot water really gets the chemistry going.
Hand wash using a Microfibre Wash Mitt, rinsing off as you proceed around the vehicle.
Wash using the 2-bucket system. The second bucket to rinse the wash mitt before dipping again in the wash bucket.
Wash from the top down never from the bottom up.
At the completion of the washing process rinse the vehicle thoroughly before drying off with an E-Valence Luxury Drying Towel.
This time using a fresh rinse bucket to rinse the drying towel in before drying the next section.
For long lasting paint protection, combine Wash’n Seal with Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax.
Use warm water.
Always wash from the top down.
For the removal of stubborn insect stains, tar and rubber use Tar Rubber & Bug Remover.
Dry off straight after the final rinse section by section with a E-Valence Luxury Drying Towel.
Throughout the drying process continually rinse the towel in a bucket of clean water.
Do not ring the drying towel water back into the rinse bucket.
For additional protection seal with E-Valence Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax.
The vehicle below was one of our London test vehicles. It was polished and waxed 5 months before this photo was taken on the 15th December 2019 after washing.
The hotter the wash water the better the result.
50 – 75 ML to 5 litres of water is all that is required
Use a noodle wash mitt and never use a sponge
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of eye contact, rinse eye thoroughly with water.
If swallowed do not induce vomiting, seek immediate medical attention.
Always wear gloves and test first.