Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax
$59.95 – $79.95 GST Inclusive
As its name implies, Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax is the flagship of our product line. There are many reasons why it is a very special product:
- Carnauba Wax is known as the “queen of waxes”. It occurs naturally, derived from the leaves of the Carnauba Palm (Copernicia cerifera). Grown in Brazil it is an exceptionally hard and durable wax.
- Carnauba Wax is the best natural protection against UV rays.
- Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax is formulated using our Electro-Valence technology. It will attach to the paint of a vehicle without penetrating the paint or any other surface. It is suitable for use on all modern and period correct automotive paints and surfaces, including protective wraps and other coatings.
- Additionally, it is 100% Water based, 100% Biodegradable and 100% Silicone, Solvent and VOC free.
- 50% is an exceptionally high concentration of carnauba wax, bringing out the lustre of the paint at the same time as it seals it for long-term protection. It protects vehicle surfaces from industrial fallout and UV rays and the formulation works to repel dust and dirt.
- Unlike ceramic coatings, Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax may be reapplied and the new wax will bond with the old to freshen and enhance the deep glossy lustre of the surface.
- Unlike Ceramic coatings Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax will attach and protect the paint surface like static. Ceramic coatings bind into the paint like a corkscrew.
- Properly applied Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax will protect the paint surface up to 12 months. Dependent on road conditions and use.*
Directions for Use:
Wax the vehicle as recommended.
We are proud of this product. We believe it to be without parallel.
For more information please call 1300 845 498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Extensive testing conducted in the UK in winter and Australia in summer.
Free delivery for orders over $100
Firstly, it is important to note this product is water based and silicone and solvent free.
95% of polishes and waxes contain silicone. Silicone in a wax formulation is an inexpensive technique for reducing drag in the application and taking off processes.
We have replaced silicone with water as a solvent. Therefore, the wax application pad must be moistened before administering the wax to the applicator pad and must be kept moist throughout the waxing process.
Some solvents are used to enhance lustre most are used to assist in the drying process.
This will remove contaminants from the paint surface ensuring the best preparation for the waxing process.
Shake the bottle of Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax first and apply a small amount of the wax to a soft moisten wax pad.
Apply to the vehicle surface a small section at a time (roughly one third of a square metre).
Immediately wipe off with a clean 270-330 gsm microfibre cloth. Buff to a shine with a second clean microfibre cloth.
Proceed to the next section.
Do not leave the product on the vehicle surface for too long as it will dry out and the wax will be more difficult to remove.
Should this happen, simply wipe over the smeared area with the moist “wax pad” and immediately buff to a shine with the microfibre cloth.
The vehicle should only be waxed in a covered area or in the shade.
Never apply wax to a hot surface.
Ensure the vehicle surface is clean and polished (if necessary) before applying the wax.
Perfect the surface area you are working on before progressing to the next section.
When wiping off, make the initial wipe with a clean microfibre cloth folding the cloth over as you go.
Then buff to a shine with a second clean microfibre cloth.
Less is best!
A small amount of wax will cover a large area.
Keep the soft wax pad moistened throughout the waxing process.
As you reapply the wax to the pad the pad will start to retain some wax reducing the amount to be applied each time.
Do not leave the product on the vehicle surface for too long as it will dry out and be more difficult to remove.
Should this does happen, simply wipe over again with the moist wax pad and immediately buff to a shine with the microfibre cloth.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of eye contact, rinse eye thoroughly with water.
If swallowed do not induce vomiting, seek immediate medical attention.
Always wear gloves and test first.