Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax
$64.95 – $89.95 GST Inclusive
Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax is the flagship of our product line. It is the best car wax on the market today. It will enhance, protect, and seal the lustre in the paint for up to 12 months*. Known as the “queen of waxes”, Carnauba Wax occurs naturally in Brazil. It is a by-product of the leaf of the carnauba palm. A challenging and durable wax. Making it the best natural, long-term paint protection against UV rays and other environmental contaminants for cars, boats, bikes, and planes.
- Formulated using our E-Valence Technology, Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax attaches to the paint surface like a static.
- Will not penetrate the paint or its substrate.
- Unlike solvent-based car wax products that use silicone as an inorganic binder.
- The high concentration of carnauba wax (53%) will bring out the natural lustre in the paint,
- Providing unrivalled paint protection from industrial fallout and UV rays whilst repelling dust and dirt from the surface.
- And it’s suitable for use on all modern and period-correct automotive paints and surfaces.
- Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax is safe on protective wraps, signage and other coatings.
- Best of all, our advanced formulation will protect your car for up to 12 months*.
- And it is 100% biodegradable, 100% Water-based, and 100% silicone, solvent, and VOC-free.
- Placing it at the pinnacle of human and environmental health and the forefront of car paint protection and innovation.
- Reapply Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax when required; the new car wax will bond with the old.
Please review our Post The Car Wash Process for information on vehicle washing procedures.
We are proud of this product. We believe it to be without parallel.
Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax is the flagship product in our 100% environmentally friendly range of car care.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
For directions for you to use, you can look at the instruction tab.
*Extensive testing over a 12-to-18-month period was conducted in the UK in winter and Australia in summer.
Free delivery for orders over $100
Firstly, it is important to note this product is water based and silicone and solvent free.
95% of polishes and waxes on the market today contain silicone. In a wax formulation this is an inexpensive technique for reducing drag in the application and taking off processes. It is also a cheap way of temporally brining out lustre in the paint and repelling water.
Ours doesn’t, as we have replaced silicone with water as a solvent. Additionally 53% of the volume of the bottle is grade 1 carnauba wax.
Therefore, the wax application pad must be moistened before administering the wax to the pad. And it must be kept moist throughout the waxing process. A bottle of Super Soft Water is supplied with the every purchase of Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax.
This will remove contaminants from the paint surface ensuring the best preparation for the waxing process.
Shake the bottle of Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax first and apply a small amount of the wax to a soft moisten wax pad.
Apply to the vehicle surface a small section at a time (roughly one third of a square metre).
Immediately wipe off with a clean 270-330 gsm microfibre cloth. Buff to a shine with a second clean microfibre cloth.
Proceed to the next section.
Do not leave the product on the vehicle surface for too long as it will dry out and the wax will be more difficult to remove.
Should this happen, simply wipe over the smeared area with the moist “wax pad” and immediately buff to a shine with the microfibre cloth.
The vehicle should only be waxed in a covered area or in the shade.
Never apply wax to a hot surface.
Ensure the vehicle surface is clean and polished (if necessary) before applying the wax.
It is essential you moisten the wax pad with the Super Soft Water (supplied) before placing the wax on the pad.
Keep the pad moist throughout the waxing process.
Perfect the surface area you are working on before progressing to the next section.
The E-Type Jaguar above was one of the first vehicles to be waxed with this product. Speaks for itself.
Less is best!
A small amount of wax will cover a large area.
Keep the soft wax pad moistened throughout the waxing process.
As you reapply the wax to the pad, the pad will retain some wax, reducing the amount applied each time.
Please do not leave the product on the vehicle surface for too long, as it will dry out and be more difficult to remove.
If this happens, wipe over again with the moist wax pad and immediately buff to a shine with the microfibre cloth.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of eye contact, rinse eye thoroughly with water.
If swallowed do not induce vomiting, seek immediate medical attention.
Always wear gloves and test first.