Wash ‘n’ Seal with Carnauba Wax
$19.95 – $28.95 GST Inclusive
Wash’n’ Seal with Carnauba Wax is not just any automotive car wash.
- This product contains one of the highest concentrations of grade 1 Carnauba Wax in a car wash available in Australia today.
- The higher concentration of Carnauba Wax will bring out the natural lustre of the paint, whilst sealing the outer coating;
- The Electrovalence formula of Wash ‘n’ Seal with Carnauba Wax cleans your vehicle without penetrating the surface or substrate;
- Formulated to reduce the surface tension, solubilize, lift and disperse the dirt and other contaminants from the surface.
- Formulated to bring out the best results on all modern and period automotive paints and surfaces.
- The first choice for vehicles with protective coatings such as wraps and ceramic coatings.
- This product is 100% Water Based, 100% Biodegradable and 100% Silicone, Solvent and VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) free.
Plus, the advanced formula will help to protect your vehicle against UV and environmental damage.
Directions for automotive wash:
Simply add 50-75 ml of Wash’n Seal to a 5-litre bucket of hot water.
The hot water really gets the chemistry going.
Soft rinse the vehicle first.
Hand wash using a Microfibre Wash Mitt.
Wash using the 2 bucket system. The second bucket to rinse the mitt before dipping again in the wash bucket.
Wash from the top down and rinse off as you go.
Dry using a Luxury Drying Towel.
For long lasting paint protection, combine Wash’n Seal with Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax.
Free delivery for orders over $100
Shake bottle before use.
Add 75 ml to 5 litres of warm water.
Wash the vehicle in the usual manner using an E-Valence Micro Fibre Wash Mitt.
Rinse off each section as you proceed around the vehicle.
Ensure that the wash mitt is rinsed in a second separate bucket of clean warm water after every application.
At the completion of the washing process rinse the vehicle thoroughly before drying off with an E-Valence Luxury Drying Towel.
For additional protection, seal the vehicle surface with E-Valence Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax.
Use warm water.
Always wash from the top down.
Dry off straight after the final rinse.
Throughout the drying process continually rinse the towel in a bucket of clean water.
Do not ring the drying towel water back into the rinse bucket.
For additional protection seal with E-Valence Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax.
The hotter the wash water the better the result.
50 – 75 ML to 5 litres of water is all that is required
Use a noodle wash mitt and never use a sponge
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of eye contact, rinse eye thoroughly with water.
If swallowed do not induce vomiting, seek immediate medical attention.
Always wear gloves and test first.