Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax
$64.95 – $89.95 GST Inclusive
Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax is the flagship of our product line. It is the best car wax on the market today. It will enhance, protect, and seal the lustre in the paint for up to 12 months*. Known as the “queen of waxes”, Carnauba Wax occurs naturally in Brazil. It is a by-product from the leaf of the carnauba palm. An exceptionally hard and durable wax. Making it the best natural, long term paint protection against UV rays for cars, boats, bikes, and planes.
- Formulated using our E-Valence Technology, it attaches to the paint surface like a static.
- Whilst not penetrating the paint or its substrate.
- The high concentration of carnauba wax (53%) will bring out the lustre in the paint,
- Providing unrivalled paint protection from industrial fallout and UV rays, whilst repelling dust and dirt from the surface.
- Appropriately, it is suitable for use on all modern and period correct automotive paints and surfaces.
- Additionally, Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax is safe to use on protective wraps, signage and other coatings.
- Best of all, depending on conditions, our advanced formulation will protect your car for up to 12 months*.
- Finally, it is 100% Biodegradable, 100% Water Based and 100% Silicone, Solvent and VOC free.
- Placing it at the pinnacle of human and environmental health and the forefront of car paint protection and innovation.
- Reapply Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax when required and the new wax will bond with the old.
For information on the correct procedure for washing a vehicle refer to our Post The Car Wash Process.
We are proud of this product. We believe it to be without parallel.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Directions for use refer to the instruction tab.
*Extensive testing over a 12-to-18-month period was conducted in the UK in winter and Australia in summer.
Free delivery for orders over $100
Firstly, it is important to note this product is water based and silicone and solvent free.
95% of polishes and waxes on the market today contain silicone. In a wax formulation this is an inexpensive technique for reducing drag in the application and taking off processes. It is also a cheap way of temporally brining out lustre in the paint and repelling water.
Ours doesn’t, as we have replaced silicone with water as a solvent. Additionally 53% of the volume of the bottle is grade 1 carnauba wax.
Therefore, the wax application pad must be moistened before administering the wax to the pad. And it must be kept moist throughout the waxing process. A bottle of Super Soft Water is supplied with the every purchase of Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax.
This will remove contaminants from the paint surface ensuring the best preparation for the waxing process.
Shake the bottle of Preeminent 50% Carnauba Wax first and apply a small amount of the wax to a soft moisten wax pad.
Apply to the vehicle surface a small section at a time (roughly one third of a square metre).
Immediately wipe off with a clean 270-330 gsm microfibre cloth. Buff to a shine with a second clean microfibre cloth.
Proceed to the next section.
Do not leave the product on the vehicle surface for too long as it will dry out and the wax will be more difficult to remove.
Should this happen, simply wipe over the smeared area with the moist “wax pad” and immediately buff to a shine with the microfibre cloth.
The vehicle should only be waxed in a covered area or in the shade.
Never apply wax to a hot surface.
Ensure the vehicle surface is clean and polished (if necessary) before applying the wax.
It is essential you moisten the wax pad with the Super Soft Water (supplied) before placing the wax on the pad.
Keep the pad moist throughout the waxing process.
Perfect the surface area you are working on before progressing to the next section.
The E-Type Jaguar above was one of the first vehicles to be waxed with this product. Speaks for itself.
Less is best!
A small amount of wax will cover a large area.
Keep the soft wax pad moistened throughout the waxing process.
As you reapply the wax to the pad the pad will start to retain some wax reducing the amount to be applied each time.
Do not leave the product on the vehicle surface for too long as it will dry out and be more difficult to remove.
Should this does happen, simply wipe over again with the moist wax pad and immediately buff to a shine with the microfibre cloth.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of eye contact, rinse eye thoroughly with water.
If swallowed do not induce vomiting, seek immediate medical attention.
Always wear gloves and test first.