$36.95 GST Inclusive
Perspex Polish is an ultra-fine polish for cleaning and corrective work on all Perspex and transparent plastic surfaces. It removes unsightly yellowing and fine scratches from Perspex and transparent vinyl surfaces. This product is especially appropriate for Perspex aircraft screens and rear plastic windows on convertible sports cars.
- This is a specialist product designed for enthusiasts to keep their screens and windows in prime condition.
- It uses our E-Valence technology to clean and provide a super fine cut to the Perspex surface.
- Make it the ideal cleaner for removing yellowing in Perspex and transparent vinyl windows.
- As well as removing embedded Industrial and Environmental contaminants.
- Above all, it is simple and easy to use.
- Consequently, it is the consummate polish for screens and lenses.
- And it is formulated free of chalks or other cheap fillers.
- It does not contain silicone and is 99% free of solvents and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Plus, it’s 100% biodegradable and cleans without harming the planet.
- And it’s 100% Environmentally Friendly, a sustainable car care solution of tomorrow.
- For ultimate results, regular cleaning and polishing is recommended.
For directions for use, you can refer to the Instruction tab.
Free delivery for orders over $100
Shake bottle before use.
If applying by hand, apply a small amount to a soft grade 1 polishing pad and polish in the usual manner.
Wipe to a shine with a clean 270-330 GSM microfiber cloth.
If using a mechanical polisher, use a Random Orbital Free Spinning machine.
Removal of deeper scratches may be achieved with the use of a mechanical polisher and a woollen polishing pad.
However, it is recommended that you proceed with caution if going down this route.
Always test first
Take your time.
Work through the process a stage at a time.
Whilst polishing perspex is like polishing paint.
Care must be taken in the process.
Polish wide so as not to over-cut a blemish on the screen.
Take your time.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of eye contact, rinse eye thoroughly with water.
If swallowed do not induce vomiting, seek immediate medical attention.
Always wear gloves and test first.