$44.95 GST Inclusive
Leather Creme the ultimate leather & leatherette enrichment and protection process for motoring enthusiasts.
- Specially formulated using our E-Valence Technology.
- It contains natural leather oils and is the only way to enrich leather.
- Leather is microporous, it needs to breath.
- Only natural leather oils should be used for this process.
- So, it is the only way to properly protect natural and synthetic leather and stop them from drying out.
- Accordingly, Leather Creme it is appropriate of use on leatherette and vinyl.
- Making it appropriate for MB-Tex (Mercedes Vinyl) , BMW Sensatec and other premium vinyl upholstery.
- Ceramic coatings will seal up and prevent the natural and non-natural surfaces from breathing.
- Resulting in them ultimately drying out and causing cracking over time
- Resulting in the leather drying out and cracking over time.
- Ultimately splitting and taring.
- Natural Products require a natural solution.
Leather Creme is 100% Water based, 100% Biodegradable and 100% Silicone, Solvent and VOC Free.
Before applying it is recommended that you clean the leather with E-Valence Leather Cleaner with Antimicrobial.
Free delivery for orders over $100
Clean the leather surface with E-Valence Leather Cleaner with Antimicrobial.
Apply the Leather Crème over the surface area with a microfibre cloth or soft sponge.
Ensure you wipe the Creme into the stitching area as well as across all the leather.
Once you have completed this process, give the leather a final wipe over with a separate clean microfibre cloth.
E-Valence and Molly the cow recommend re-applying this process once a quarter.
Best results will be achieved on a clean surface.
Repeat the process every three months to ensure the leather stays in its natural condition.
Call 1300 845 498 or email email@example.com for more information.
A little goes a long way.
Spread evenly over the surface completing a section at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of eye contact, rinse eye thoroughly with water.
If swallowed do not induce vomiting, seek immediate medical attention.
Always wear gloves and test first.