Flex PE 14-1 180 Marine Industry Polisher
$969.95 GST Inclusive
FLEX PE 14 1 180 is a variable-speed direct drive professional polisher with high torque. The FLEX Marine polisher is ideal for cutting, slicing and buffing paint in the marine industry.
It is recommended for professional use within the paint and detailing industry’s and for enthusiasts with a broad and experienced range of paint correction knowledge.
- Microprocessor electronics: step-less speed selection, tachogenerator-controlled constant speed, overload protection, re-start protection and temperature monitoring
- Powerful 1400-watt motor with highly-efficient ventilator for optimum cooling
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start (starting speed at setting 1 (250 rpm)) and a lock-on for continuous operation.
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with Soft Grip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Spindle lock: It is ideally positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- Especially for processing large horizontal and vertical areas. For the automotive, maritime and aviation areas
- Polishes at extremely low revolutions and high torque, e.g. for heat-sensitive surfaces
- 4 metres PUR H05-BQF cable: wear-resistant, flexible and highly resistant to cuts and abrasions.
- The perfect partner for the application of E-Valence Cutting Slicing & Buffing Polish.
This is a professional Polisher for the Marine industry as well as the Caravan & Mobile Home industries.
To discuss your specific requirements please call 1300 845 498 or email email@example.com.
Made in Germany
Free delivery for orders over $100